Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yarn Report

After spending several frustrating days shopping for sport weight yarn both in town and online, I decided to forget about Pretty Mallory for now. My taste in yarn and my budget just weren't working and playing well together. Instead, I'm going to make Poema. It's a similar design, and I already had yarn in my stash that will work for it, a pretty red-purple Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed. So, in spite of my best efforts, nothing was added or used this week.


Used this Week: 0 skeins
Used since mid-August: 3.6 skeins
Added this Week: 0 skeins
Added since mid-August: 1 skeins
Net Used since mid-August: 2.6 skeins

1 comment:

  1. They are both lovely sweater patterns. It has been a long time since I made a sweater. I'm graduating from socks to cowls-slow short steps- haha.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

    ReplyDelete