Saturday, February 15, 2014

Yarn Report -- Week 7

This week I've been working mostly on my Central Park Hoodie. I have about 8 inches done from the bottom up, so I feel like I'm making good progress. The yarn is very soft and nice to work with.


The other project I did this week was a 12-inch blanket square to send to my Nerd Wars team. Another team lost a member to the H1N1 flu, so my team is making a blanket to send to the young woman's family. The pattern I used was Flower Burst Square. It was crocheted, using some stash yarn.



Used this Week:           .55 skeins
Used since 1/1/14:      3.55 skeins
Added this Week:       0 skeins
Added since 1/1/14:  18 skeins
Net Used YTD:        14.45 skeins

1 comment:

  1. That's a great pattern. I made it once for my daughter, and she wears it a lot. Nice square, too!

    ReplyDelete