Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yarn Report -- Week 5

Nothing in or out this week, although I spent a good deal of time shopping for a good sale on yarn. My Nerd Wars team decided to do a KAL for tournament 10, so of course I wanted to join in. The pattern we'll be using is the Central Park Hoodie. I've thought about making it several times over the years since it first was published, but didn't because I don't like having to sew all the pieces together. So... I think I'll knit the body all in one piece, then pick up the stitches and knit the sleeves in the round from the shoulders down. If I were more ambitious, I'd try to convert the pattern to top-down.

Used this Week:         0 skeins
Used since 1/1/14:     3 skeins
Added this Week:       0 skeins
Added since 1/1/14:  10 skeins
Net Used YTD:            7 skeins

No comments:

Post a Comment