Sunday, December 29, 2013

Final 2013 Yarn Report

I finished Poema! Got it done just in time to post it before Nerd Wars Tournament 9 ended. That was a relief! It hasn't been blocked yet in the photos. The seven skeins used -- there was only about six inches left over -- will help my yarn report, but I'll still finish the year in the red. I don't mind, though, because my next two projects will use yarn that I've already bought and counted.




I've started on Alexis' blanket. When they were here over Christmas, she approved the lighter weight yarn and the color scheme. Maybe next week I'll have enough done to post a picture.

Vera Sanon sent the first installment of the Mystery KAL, so I need to swatch and get started on that.

I also need to finish Sawtelle, and do it soon! It was 19 degrees today, and I kept wishing I'd finished that nice wool cardigan. One sleeve is almost done, so there's not that much more to do. Just have to get busy!



Used this Week: 7 skeins
Used since mid-August: 16.4 skeins
Added this Week: 0 skeins
Added since mid-August: 21 skeins
Net Used since mid-August: 4.6 skeins

No comments:

Post a Comment