Saturday, March 8, 2014

Yarn Report -- Weeks 9 & 10

I'm making pretty good progress on my Central Park Hoodie, but don't have a new picture to post.

Last week I bought a skein of Loops & Threads Impeccable in the Pumpkin color to knit this Turn A Square Hat for my grandson. He picked the color and made the design for the front. It is duplicate stitched, not colorwork.





This week I crocheted a 12" Owl Blanket Square for the Team Pineapple blanket for meowmanda's mom, who will soon be undergoing chemo. I need to make a chemo cap, then get them sent off to the team member that will be putting the blanket together. This was made with some of my old stashed acrylic, since they want the blanket to be easily washable.


Used this Week:         1.13 skeins
Used since 1/1/14:      4.68 skeins
Added this Week:            1 skein
Added since 1/1/14:       19 skeins
Net Used YTD:         14.32 skeins

2 comments:

  1. Nice crocheting! Cute hat (and model), too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my grandsons. I think he's pretty cute, but I may be a little prejudiced!

      Delete