Saturday, May 3, 2014

Yarn Report -- Week 18

I finished my Central Park Hoodie just in time for last week's Yarn Report.  We had a few days of cool weather this week, so I got to wear it -- and I love it! The fit is perfect, and the yarn is not scratchy at all. I think this is my favorite thing I've made for myself!


This morning I went to Jo-Ann's and bought 5 skeins of Cotton-ish in the Jade Jersey color for my next project, the Catch the Wave Tee. I have two other winter cardigans in progress, but wanted to do something light and summery first. 

Used this Week:             0 skeins
Used since 1/1/14:        11.11 skeins
Added this Week:           5 skeins
Added since 1/1/14:      24 skeins
Net Used YTD:            12.89 skeins

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweater. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that pattern and have made it once. Did you ever mention what yarn you used? It looks perfect for the pattern and is a great color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used Northland Lodge in the Regal color.

      Delete