Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yarn Report - 2014, Week 2

Nothing new to report this week. I've been working on the Winter Mystery KAL, but as usual I am behind. Clue 2 came out yesterday, but I'm still working on Clue 1. I had to go back and fix all of my M1 increases; I knitted through the back loop when I should have knitted through the front loop, and vice versa, which left holes in the fabric. The odd thing is, I've done this increase before, and knew it didn't look right, but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then one day I started to knit and immediately realized what I'd been doing wrong. I must have been suffering from a days-long senior moment -- just wish it had cleared up sooner. Oh, well. Once Clue 1 is finished, I'll post a picture.

I didn't work on Alexis' blanket at all this week. Maybe next week will be more productive.

Used this Week: 0 skeins
Used since 1/1/14: 2 skeins
Added this Week: 0 skeins
Added since 1/1/14: 2 skeins
Net Used since Jan. 1, 2014: 0 skeins

No comments:

Post a Comment